A mizdiagnosis

Why did I choose medicine?!

Sunday, December 31, 2006
Recap 2006
I've gone through so much this year. But praise God, it was so worth it.. (I've added some new photos to some of the posts, have a look if you're curious)

The year had a bad start, but things slowly got better. Thanks to my Psychiatry posting, I could find reasons to smile. Never would I imagine how psychiatric patients could do silly things to make my day a good one. Have a drink with me one day, I'll tell you great stories about the psychiatric ward. Crazier than the psych patients were the batchmates in my posting!! We were crazy and happening enough to have a BBQ in IMU after our exam..







Ru Wei brought me to join a LifeGroup with Jill, Kenneth, Chung, Emily and Gene. Then from there, I started going for Christian Fellowship. The LifeGroup never had anymore gatherings after that, but it doesn't matter. The friends I've made in CF, and the lessons about being a Christian that I've learnt, was good enough. It was the beginning of the best year of my life.



Read: Psyched about psychiatry


Started clubbing again. All Linda's fault. Haha.. I was kidding. It's just that I was finally able to enjoy a clubbing session, because of the great company. I did so many crazy things, just to go clubbing in KL. One more session, 3rd January 2007 "Retro Nite".. then it's the end of my clubbing life. Terms and conditions applied :p
Read: Aint life peach, One last night out (or not)

I've made some great friends this year. Who? The seniors! Malacca trip, Music Nite and all the dinners they've let me join in.. I really value our friendships. Thanks for letting me be a 'pseudo-senior'! Good luck with Sem9 finals!




Read: Happening


My greatest contribution to the Student Representative Council was helping with the Malaysian Medical Student Conference 2006. I've never been so tired in my life! After that conference, I was totally burnt out, waiting for the moment I could step down from SRC. However, never would I have learnt the art of "PR-ing" and "Having a thick-face" if it wasn't for SRC and this conference.


Read: Malaysian Medical Students Conference *New photos*



I had such a wonderful 23rd birthday. Thank God for blessing me with great friends who try hard to make me happy. Love you all!


Read: Thank You



Crappy Sem7 finals. But I managed to pass. Phew! But I'm still not happy, the exam made me realise how weak I am in certain areas of my studies.

Joined my church's Exist Conference. Took up the challenge to go all by myself for the 'Young Adults' stream when the rest of my friends joined the 'College' stream. I've never been so proud of myself! Other than the knowledge I've gained and all the spiritual building, the courage to go through something like that made me feel so much more stronger and confident of myself!


Read: I deserve a longer holiday



I went to Jakarta! Woohoo!! Can I go back for more shopping?


Read: It was so worth it



I won RM750 just by pure luck! This definitely tops everything that's happened this year. Who says clubbing doesn't pay off? Heehee..

Read: All for the music man..


Joined the delegates of the FIGO World Congress for dinner at my godfather's house.

Read: FIGO


Invited for an exclusive fashion show. Took a picture with a model and designer. Starting my double life: medical student and KL socialite.

Read: Another thick skinned entry

Organized IMU Seremban's Deeparaya Nite 2006. Definitely caused me the most headaches this year. But as always, the end result made it worth it.
Read: All is good over here


I dragged Sudev for a Modified Car Expo. Hillsong came to my church. And I was my dad's date at a Elvis impersonator showcase.
Read: Did I mention all is good here?


Won the bowling event for IMU's Sports Week!
Read: I should be so lucky


Went to the Global Indian Film Awards and shook hands with Shah Rukh Khan!!


Luckily, the year ended well. I'm so happy :D In the end, all I wanted to do was celebrate the end of a great year with my favourite people.


Well, excluding the lady in red behind us..

Happy New Year everyone! God bless you. *hugz*
posted by Sha @ 9:22 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger linda_tjo4 said…

    eh, can u please not taint my name and relate it to clubbing?hehehe.... and stop putting my ugly pics without my permission.kekeke...

    HAPPY NEW YEAR babe!! love ya.. realli blessed to have u as my best fren. muaxx

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger sven said…

    Happy Happy New year! you sure did have a great 2006 :P Hope your 2007 has less stress and more fun!

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger ChoonSeng said…

    You *could* have included nicer looking pics of me... not those during my doublechin days! :P Regards, nonetheless.

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Sha said…

    waliao.. i have such vain friends.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Profile

Name: Sha
DOB: 6th July
Email: shasynergy@gmail.com

  • more about me?
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    MD Wannabes (Around the World)
    Congratulations!!
    The Real Deal
    The Others
    Consultation Board
    Template

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Template Design by isnaini dot com

    © A mizdiagnosis proudly powered by Blogger.