A mizdiagnosis

Why did I choose medicine?!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Did I mention all is good here? *updated*
Just as an update. So much has happened in the past few weeks, but I've been too tired to blog. So I'll just compile everything in one entry. Bear with me ok?

Modified Car Expo in Bukit Jalil Stadium

I felt like I was right in the middle of a 'Fast&Furious' race. Engines roaring, lights flashing, loud music and not to forget, sexy chicks. I have never seen so many 'flashy' cars! And to think I've never even seen these cars on the road at all! But who cares.. it was worth the RM20 ticket. And yeah, I totally agree that cars are hotter than chicks.


















Ying Wei, I thought of you when I saw this car.. Heehee :p




Hillsong United Live Concert in SIBKL




Hillsong came to my church! I helped out with ushering and first-aid. It was crazy! There were 2500 people!! But the concert was amazing. Too bad I was not allowed to take pictures during the concert. So I'll put up those I took before and after the show.


WeiShung, Isaac & I


Me with Evelyn, HiangLiang & Collin

My yellow fellows

Other than that, I've gone for an Elvis impersonator(Max Pellicano) charity showcase. The show was not bad, but I was more excited by the fact there was a table full of Elvis impersonators from Malaysia sitting next to my table! I regretted not bringing my camera that night :( Could have had a picture with 10 'Elvises'..

More to come: Sports Week, Drunk Before Dawn play by SIBKL, CF Christmas production etc.. I'll collapse by new year's eve.

posted by Sha @ 12:11 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Arrgh! Do you know how much I like looking at cool cars?! I may not know much, but they are pretty amazing. Though driving (real fast) would be even better. Lucky you...

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger Sha said…

    I know! It was amazing.. if only it was a real illegal car race. That would definitely make my day!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Profile

Name: Sha
DOB: 6th July
Email: shasynergy@gmail.com

  • more about me?
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    MD Wannabes (Around the World)
    Congratulations!!
    The Real Deal
    The Others
    Consultation Board
    Template

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Template Design by isnaini dot com

    © A mizdiagnosis proudly powered by Blogger.