A mizdiagnosis

Why did I choose medicine?!

Sunday, October 29, 2006
Happy Deepavali and Selamat Hari Raya by the way..
I went to study in IMU library a week ago. As in IMU Bukit Jalil.

OMG.

Seeing that I had no plans on that Friday, I thought I should do some major studying for the coming posting exam before my one-week break starts. So there I was sitting at the usual table I would usually sit when I was in phase 1. I sat for 5 minutes trying to remember where everyone used to sit before Sem5 exam. Nostalgia.. but the dumb thing was that the whole library was empty that morning! Obviously.. since it was the last day before Deepavali and Hari Raya break. Boring. After 15 minutes of studying, I messaged Linda and YingWei, informing them that I was in IMU.

It was nice to study in the library again. It's still freezing in there. Unfortunately, you can't go to rooftop anymore for a drink, cause there's a whole new floor with lecture halls and labs upstairs. So when I decided on taking a break, I had to walk all the way to Food Avenue(now it's the Malay canteen).







IMU is no longer like how it used to be. For some reason there's more tables and chairs. And TVs.





When I went to the washroom, I was worried that they had done some changes to it. I went to the one behind the student lounge, and when I saw the Nursing Department office there, I was wondering whether they've relocated the washroom. Luckily(for my full bladder), it was still there! Oh dear, this post is starting to sound lame.

I saw May Kuan as I was leaving the washroom. 5 minutes after saying 'Hi!' and walking away from her, my handphone rang. May Kuan was asking for a short meeting with me and the SRC BJ secretary. Haiyo.. even when I'm away from Seremban, there's always some SRC stuff to do. Too much.



SRC should be about having fun. Right Azman? [pic: President Azman with ex-Sports Rep Z]

I'm too lazy to blog on something more interesting. Come back next week.
posted by Sha @ 5:48 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Profile

Name: Sha
DOB: 6th July
Email: shasynergy@gmail.com

  • more about me?
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    MD Wannabes (Around the World)
    Congratulations!!
    The Real Deal
    The Others
    Consultation Board
    Template

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Template Design by isnaini dot com

    © A mizdiagnosis proudly powered by Blogger.