A mizdiagnosis

Why did I choose medicine?!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Another thick-skinned entry

KL Fashion Week 2006
Date: 11th November 2006
Venue: Berjaya Times Square
Dress code: Fashionable

I am slowly becoming a KL socialite. Oh dear.







I had the opportunity to attend an exclusive fashion show last weekend because the owners of Maya Silk (some of the girls made their ballgowns there before) gave my mum and I free tickets. Everything was done in high-style. The collections were designed by local designers Amanda Brown, Calvin Thoo, Maya Silk and Dominique Chan. In short, basically everything from the designs to the interior deco to the guests were bold & beautiful.

Calvin Thoo is going to design my wedding gown. Haha. That is if some guy convinces me to marry him. At this point in time, more and more people are saying that he's the best when it comes to fashion designing in Malaysia. Believe me, he's good.



The highlight of my day? When a really tall and 'quite' cute model smiled at me :)


This is me looking at him from afar. Too &%$#*@ scared to go talk to him. Didn't even realise there were some people dressed in prison-striped-sweaters walking around.

But 10 minutes later..
Me: Hi, are you by any chance one of the models?
Model: Yeah! *smilling*
Me: Oh, which collection?
Model: All of them. I came out a few times.
Me: Oh. *feeling dumb*
Model: How did you come here?
Me: I followed my mum. We managed to get some free tickets.
Model: That's great! Will you be coming for tonight's launch?
Me: I don't think so. Can I have a picture with you?


Yeah! Not as 'chicken' as I thought I was. Muahaha.

The dumb thing is, I didn't get his %$%#$%$^$%@@ name.
posted by Sha @ 8:34 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Profile

Name: Sha
DOB: 6th July
Email: shasynergy@gmail.com

  • more about me?
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    MD Wannabes (Around the World)
    Congratulations!!
    The Real Deal
    The Others
    Consultation Board
    Template

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Template Design by isnaini dot com

    © A mizdiagnosis proudly powered by Blogger.