A mizdiagnosis

Why did I choose medicine?!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006
One last night out.. or not
Only a crazy person would rush back from Seremban to KL by train at 3.50pm to watch X-Men 3 in Midvalley at 5pm, then sleep for one hour, go clubbing at Zouk from 11pm to 3am, sleep at 4.30am, get up at 10am to take the train at 11.30am to reach IMU Seremban for a meeting at 1pm, THEN take the train back to KL at 3.30pm.

That crazy person would be me. Like they say, "Live crazy". What I would do to go clubbing. But I won't be going again until after Sem7 exams.

I'd keep hoping that the day would come that I would dislike clubbing, and refuse to go back again. But unfortunately, that day hasn't come. Everytime someone invites me to go clubbing, my mind would start thinking of how I can go without my parents finding out. When will I grow up? *sigh*

I did sit awhile and thought about the whole clubbing issue. I guess I really like clubbing because it's the one night I am a totally different person (I see what you meant that day, Ying Wei). I'm not your prim and proper Sasha anymore. I'm dancing the night away thinking I'm a sexy siren. I'm talking and dancing with guys, sometimes holding their hands. A few times I've talked to total strangers, both guys and girls. And I am aware that I'm not as uptight in a club as I am outside. I would totally ignore the fact that I am so-and-so's daughter and who cares about my reputation? Every girl in the club is doing the exact thing I'm doing! Forgetting that the world outside has so much expectations from them..

But I'm not stupid. I don't go clubbing not knowing the dangers. That's why I stay sober the whole night. Believe me, you'd notice alot of weird things happening at a club when you are sober. That night, when I was dancing on the podium, I noticed the number of men looking at me dancing, and you can tell that some of them had very 'obscene' things going on in their heads. That's when I'll be careful about how I dance on the podium, hoping they'd divert their attention to another girl. And I've yet to dance face-to-face with a total stranger. From my point of view, that's asking for trouble. My dad did sit with me and talked to me about clubbing. And I learnt that men don't go clubbing to dance. You can figure out the real reason..

It's cool to meet new people at a club, I have no problem with that. But I would avoid talking to strangers on the dance floor when I'm dancing. That's because in a crowded dance floor, your guy friends won't be able to move fast enough to defend you in case something bad happens. By time they'd come and protect you, there'd be some damage already.

There's a lot of things that's just so wrong when you go clubbing. The way girls dress up, the type of men that comes near you, the drunkards puking all over the place, the smell of cigarrettes, and so much more. But I'd still go back there. I'd still dance the night away. Hoping each time something would turn me off. Everytime I'd pray so hard that nothing bad happens. Either to me or my friends.

I think maybe I should find another way to 'let loose'. But I doubt I'll stop clubbing yet. We'll just have to wait and see..
posted by Sha @ 4:59 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Frankly speaking.....after the one night out in Zouk, i've realised that it's quite a bad idea to stay sober, especially for girls who are really uptight.Therefore,it's good to be a little tipsy, let loose and have fun the whole night through. Not drunk but tipsy!

    Well, I guess clubbing isn't really my cup of tea. Dont get me wrong. It's not that I dont enjoy hanging out with u guys. Is just about the other people whom I dislike. Or maybe I'm not ready to let loose yet. haha...or maybe i dont feel sexy enough for it! U know what, it's really difficult to act sexy?? The more I wanna become one the more awkward I felt ..hehe...Ying Wei = Sexy?? No way lah...hahahhahaa....

    But girl, just wanna let u know that u look really hot on the dance floor. Guys will definitely drool all over for you. So, just be careful,k?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Profile

Name: Sha
DOB: 6th July
Email: shasynergy@gmail.com

  • more about me?
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    MD Wannabes (Around the World)
    Congratulations!!
    The Real Deal
    The Others
    Consultation Board
    Template

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Template Design by isnaini dot com

    © A mizdiagnosis proudly powered by Blogger.