A mizdiagnosis

Why did I choose medicine?!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Just wanted to say thanks :)
Hi Sasha,

You write the best blog, better than Kenny Sia's ! A multi talented doctor and writer indeed. I like the way you pen your thoughts, in a matured and humorous way at the same time. You give me motivation to be a better person and remind me that God is really a great God, no one else can compare to Him. Thanks for making my day. :)

Ju Lee from Penang

Hi Ju Lee,

Thank you so much for the encouragement. I'm glad that my entries have at least touched your heart. Hope to hear more from you.

Wow.. I'm so motivated. Looks like this blog ain't dying anytime soon. Some people are SO nice!

posted by Sha @ 12:53 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger sunshine said…

    wow, letter from ur fan. :0) Really motivated & rewarding...good job fren!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Profile

Name: Sha
DOB: 6th July
Email: shasynergy@gmail.com

  • more about me?
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    MD Wannabes (Around the World)
    Congratulations!!
    The Real Deal
    The Others
    Consultation Board
    Template

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Template Design by isnaini dot com

    © A mizdiagnosis proudly powered by Blogger.