A mizdiagnosis

Why did I choose medicine?!

Saturday, June 02, 2007
Donuts for my big ****
I love donuts.

I love it so much that when I was a small girl, I told my father that I'd marry a guy who proposes to me with donuts instead of a ring.

That dream stopped when I realised how valuable jewellery was :p

But I'm still happy when someone gives me donuts.

I found a new donut shop in The Curve. Big Apple Donuts.



They were having a promotion, if you bought a dozen donuts, you'd get 6 for free! Now who was I to resist temptation? Even Dunkin Donuts didn't give such a great deal!

There were so many choices, I just asked to have one of each type.


But to my disappointment, the free 6 donuts I got were just the normal sugar-glazed donuts. Haloo! Dunkin Donuts let us choose the free donuts we want! I demand freedom of choice!

Anyway, when I got home, I sat staring at the donuts, dying to eat all of them, trying to figure out which I would eat first and which I would eat last..

What I found stupid was that I had to cut each donuts into half (except the free ones) so that I could share the donuts with my brother. *sigh*

The verdict? YUMMY!! I think I'll be betraying Dunkin Donuts for awhile, because Big Apple donuts reminds me of the JCo donuts that I tried in Jakarta. And it's great that you can heat the donuts, so that you can have that 'oven-fresh' taste instead of cold donuts.

Next issue, I have a FAT ass. Need to watch my diet and exercise more. The month of June will be my "Get rid of lazy ass" month. Hopefully July will be "Hot ass in miniskirt" month, just in time for my birthday.

Oh man.. sometimes I surprise myself by how dumb I sound on my blog. And I'm supposed to be a future doctor. What did I do to myself?
posted by Sha @ 8:17 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger ChoonSeng said…

    The question of the week is what **** is. Can't be ass right? Unless your ass got so big it needs an extra letter. :P

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Sha said…

    starts with a 'b' and ends with a 't'.

    same meaning as 'ass'.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Profile

Name: Sha
DOB: 6th July
Email: shasynergy@gmail.com

  • more about me?
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    MD Wannabes (Around the World)
    Congratulations!!
    The Real Deal
    The Others
    Consultation Board
    Template

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Template Design by isnaini dot com

    © A mizdiagnosis proudly powered by Blogger.