A mizdiagnosis

Why did I choose medicine?!

Saturday, May 05, 2007
Doctors have time to blog?
Top 15 Malaysian Doctor Blogs: (Malaysian Medical Resources)

http://medicine.com.my/wp/?p=2086

I personally read a few of them. I especially like Bernard Chan's and Jimbo Cyber Doc's.
Do check them out :)

p/s: Social life over the weekend has hit a red light. I'm determined to find out how high I can score at the end of Paeds posting if I concentrate on my studies fully over the weekends. I'll have my fun when the one-week break comes after exams.. But up till this point, I've only done one chapter and a few past year questions (not bad-le?).
posted by Sha @ 8:24 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Profile

Name: Sha
DOB: 6th July
Email: shasynergy@gmail.com

  • more about me?
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    MD Wannabes (Around the World)
    Congratulations!!
    The Real Deal
    The Others
    Consultation Board
    Template

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Template Design by isnaini dot com

    © A mizdiagnosis proudly powered by Blogger.