A mizdiagnosis

Why did I choose medicine?!

Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Sold-out for my God
My depression treatment cost:

Haircut and wash : RM70
A new vest: RM80 (paid by mummy)
Extra large fish & chips with Dunkin Donuts : RM30

Truthfully speaking, none of the above made me happy at the end of the day. I still went to sleep feeling miserable.

Until I went to church on Sunday, and for ECF's 1am 'Sold Out' album launch in KDU. Nothing heals a depressed person more than a moment spent with God.

I had such a cool video, but youtube.com can't seem to upload it.. so this is all I have..

TJ is like a rock star now.. Fuyoh! 3 weeks before the concert he was messaging me asking to come for the launch. So when HiangLiang and I were there, waiting for him to welcome us:

HL: Where's our tickets?
TJ: Huh? You're supposed to buy them!
HL: You didn't buy for us? Wei, we thought since you invited us, you'd get the tics!

How cool is it to take a year off from medicine, tour the world and have your own album? The best part is you're playing for the God you love.. *jealous*

Man.. Thank God there were still tickets. The concert was great! The new album was a more upbeat, punk-rock type. Good job to the band! It was cool to see Pastor Cathryn jump around. Everyone was all hyped-up.

Later when HiangLiang and I wanted to go 'makan', we called TJ to come with us:

Me: *after talking to TJ* He asked us to go first. He'll call us later.
HL: That fella busy signing autograph is it?!

Heehee.. I think someone is jealous.

I was feeling much happier that night. Halleluyah.. amen.
posted by Sha @ 1:34 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger C.L said…

    i'd love to attend ECF's album launch!! ;(

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger Sha said…

    Buy the album :)

    Make sure it's 'ori'. Haha.

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger adrian said…

    Zzzz. I emailed the church ppl to try to buy the album, they haven't replied me yet... Maybe should just ask you to buy and post to me.. heheh

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Sha said…

    I'll try my best. I think I should be able to get someone from ECF to get it for me. Hope Linda's not bullying u over there!

    :p

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger adrian said…

    linda= like hellow!!!who bullied whom!!! hmph.. and u call urself my fren!! hmph... =)muaxx luv ya...
    adrian: she's bullying me right now... save me!!!!

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Sha said…

    oh dear

    the two of u sharing a post.

    when's the wedding?

    peace!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Profile

Name: Sha
DOB: 6th July
Email: shasynergy@gmail.com

  • more about me?
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    MD Wannabes (Around the World)
    Congratulations!!
    The Real Deal
    The Others
    Consultation Board
    Template

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Template Design by isnaini dot com

    © A mizdiagnosis proudly powered by Blogger.