A mizdiagnosis

Why did I choose medicine?!

Friday, May 18, 2007
A Day in My Life

My messy bedroom. It's worse around exam time, because the books on the table will be on the floor. Man, I still need to clean up soon.. malas-nye..


Every medical student need books. I have my own mini-library. To make myself look smart, but my brain contains nothing :p


This bridge is the starting point of my day. Anything can happen here. Get caught coming late by a lecturer. Get caught in a heavy downpour. Get caught leaving the hospital too early by the same lecturer. Your experience at this bridge determines your day.


"Oh hospital, you're hot, stuffy, dirty, smell one kind and your lifts suck.. but in you, I know I've learnt and experienced so much. For that, I'll keep coming back. "


After a hard day's work, the library is our next stop. Welcome! It's not much, but it's a great place to sleep or pretend like you're studying.


You can tell who's in uni by the bags in the pigeon holes. "Oh, that's Sasha's bag! I thought she said she's cabut-ing to KL" (oops!)


While ShuYuan's busy with her social life, Sunila's dreading the thought of getting a book to study.


SiewLian denying that she should be studying instead of reading newpaper. Haha.


PeiLin: Stress, stress!! Must study! No time to sit down!



Hungry? Skipped breakfast? Skipped ward work? Come to 'Starbucks'! Food isn't that great, but the company rocks! This is basically our hangout place. The juniors seemed to have kicked the seniors out of the student lounge.


They were the ones who named the place 'Starbucks'.


Indian, Chinese, Malay.. masyarakat majmuk makan bersama!


I have no comment, poser.. heehee..


Afternoons are about group discussions. If you think early morning 'problem-based learning' classes were sedating, after lunch at 'Starbucks' and the hot weather here, your afternoon classes will definitely knock you out.


While waiting for class to start everyday, I have to listen to these two fight.. intellectual fighting-lah..


Fight or not, we're still one happy family!


After class, it's either sleep, study, ward work, volleyball or futsal! Usually, I'm sleeping or at CF. But this is my one time playing volleyball last week. I SO love this shot. I look so professional, when I actually suck at volleyball! Thanks for the photography, Azman!


Everyone was all smiles, but you can't imagine the pressure I was under when I realised that my team was one point away from winning. Z and KarSeng must have been praying hard that I wouldn't screw up. But we won anyway.. muahaha!


At night, if you're lucky, there's a party or gathering going on, and it's makan time!! After that, it's either study, on call, sleep, movie, clubbing or karaoke!

Life is good. Thanks to my final year batchmates for being great models. Thanks for being there for me the past one and a half years. You guys will definitely be great doctors, I'm sure of it!



posted by Sha @ 10:13 PM  
Profile

Name: Sha
DOB: 6th July
Email: shasynergy@gmail.com

  • more about me?
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    MD Wannabes (Around the World)
    Congratulations!!
    The Real Deal
    The Others
    Consultation Board
    Template

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Template Design by isnaini dot com

    © A mizdiagnosis proudly powered by Blogger.