A mizdiagnosis

Why did I choose medicine?!

Thursday, April 05, 2007
Thanks to YingWei, I got a free facial last Saturday. Woohoo! You know you've hit jackpot when your friends pamper you :)

It was a weird facial though. The girl 'attending' to my face used this small gadget and moved it around my face as if she was shaving my face. It even made sounds like a electric razor!

"This one to take out your dead skin, ya?"

Oh.

Next was, "Now I put shooting cream, ok?"

Since I was half asleep, it took me a few second to realise that she meant 'soothing' cream. Haha, silly me.

I love facials. It's so relaxing until the part they start pinching your pimples-blackheads out. I can't stand it when they hold my nose to take out the blackhead. I'll be worried whether to breath through my nose or my mouth, cos it's just horrible to let someone whose face is so close to my mouth smell my breath!

My cousin, Renai, called me to come to her housewarming. Actually everyone who stayed in her house were in some way 'technically' my cousins. Kelabits being such a small group, it's no surprise that we're all related.


My cousin's so hot.. no? Look out for her on ntv7.

I'm still trying to find my connection with Hannah Tan.

Check out her arms, wei.. is it real??

Medical students should mix with non-medical people. It's so cool to not talk about medical stuff, unless you're trying to impress them with your knowledge. But I'm too stupid, so the last thing I want is to let them find out how stupid. But I do get impressed when they ask me what am I doing, and they go, "Wow.."

People.. it's not that great. Knowing that I have to put my finger in horrible places in a person's body is not my idea of something to "wow' about. But I've done it 3-4 times already.. hehe, boy was I impressed with myself.


L-R: Nazrul aka kakicucuklangit, me, June, Justin (Cleo bachelor nominee 07 - vote4him), Kim, and Nic (ex-Cleo bachelor nominee & in a way another cousin of mine)

Lastly, Surgery rocks! But I'm too tired to elaborate due to long-standing (literary!) case presentations. My salute goes to my intelligent group-mates who not only have the power to stand up for 3 and a half hours straight in the morning, but also for being able to concentrate on his every words and answer all his questions so that he doesn't think we're a bunch of dum-dums. Me? After one hour, I'm thinking of what I'm having for lunch, when I can find time to sleep, what plans I have for the weekend, the meaning of life, why I'm a medical student etc..
posted by Sha @ 12:37 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Did they give u a free shoulder massage? Hope u enjoyed it...

    Gosh...my nose is filled with blackheads now and facials here cost a bomb! Can't wait to go back to m'sia for some pamperings...

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Sha said…

    They gave me massage from my head to my fingers!

    *heaven*

    I bought a student package for 5 treatments.. heehee..

    Miss ya! *hugz*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Profile

Name: Sha
DOB: 6th July
Email: shasynergy@gmail.com

  • more about me?
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    MD Wannabes (Around the World)
    Congratulations!!
    The Real Deal
    The Others
    Consultation Board
    Template

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Template Design by isnaini dot com

    © A mizdiagnosis proudly powered by Blogger.