A mizdiagnosis

Why did I choose medicine?!

Friday, March 16, 2007
Don't make me go back..
I've been in a bit of a depression lately. Sorry for the lack of updates.
Seremban sucks. Semester 9 sucks. I suck :p

The lead suit is so heavy! It's torture to even smile for this picture. It makes my white coat feel like a feather on my shoulder..

Aziah and Naiemah. My partners-in-crime in the Radiology Department. Go together-skip together!

I'm done with my two weeks in Radiology. While my Radiology attachment itself is not bad, I still think the last 2 weeks being back in Seremban is the worst time of my life ever since I've started clinicals. The stupid thing is, I can't explain why. Compared to the rest in my batch, I wake up the latest, go home the earliest, and the best part is there's no pressure to study or prepare for the next day. Normal people in my position would take this opportunity to go out and have fun. But you know what dumb people like me do? Drag my butt to the library at every moment and study. Study!! Man.. I have not seen any place other than my condo, IMU, hospital and the KTM station(plus one 5 minute trip to 7-Eleven) since I've been back. I've only eaten at the new canteen in IMU(which is not bad.. only thing their food is decreasing in quantity and increasing in price day by day). And my appetite has hit rock-bottom, not a good sign for someone who eats alot.

Mini 'Curry Leaf' restaurant.. but oddly enough, we call it 'Starbucks'.

I did go to Trilogy once. But not to club. Just went for some dinner gathering with batchmates to welcome two Japanese exchange students(girls by the way.. I wonder if they were guys would they have received similar treatment..). But just as the party was starting, I took the opportunity to go straight home to bed. My excuse was that I was coughing. Which was true.. got sick and an irritating dry cough as soon as my holiday ended. Last thing I want was to breath in cigarrette smoke to make things worse.

New occupant of the motorcycle parking space. Awww..

Another reason was that I have no mood to dance to hiphop-techno music in a dark room at the moment. The only dancing I want to do is be under the sun and spin around so much that the only sound I hear is my heart beat going faster. However, the thought of getting high on alcohol sounds more inviting than dancing now. With that in mind, it's better I avoid any place with alcohol going around freely for now *sigh*.

The only perks I get lately are the weekends I get to spend with my cousins in KL. Last weekend we watched '300', which was oh-so-good by the way. This weekend? I've been invited to go sunbathing tomorrow. Haha.. I won't tell where. All I know I'll be sleeping beside some hotel swimming pool wishing I never have to go back to Seremban the next day.

I don't think there's anything I want to say anymore. I'm just hoping things get better soon.

Yellow Monkey misses White Monkey so much *sniff sniff* Hope psych exam went well.. You have a freaking car!! Not fair.. conclusion: my life sucks.
posted by Sha @ 10:20 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger linda_tjo4 said…

    so poor thing? mental health sucks!! I realli dunno how i did for exam. and yeah.. white monkey miss yellow monkey too.. sigh... I will take pic of my room and new car as soon as I can =)
    miss u loads loads!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Profile

Name: Sha
DOB: 6th July
Email: shasynergy@gmail.com

  • more about me?
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    MD Wannabes (Around the World)
    Congratulations!!
    The Real Deal
    The Others
    Consultation Board
    Template

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Template Design by isnaini dot com

    © A mizdiagnosis proudly powered by Blogger.