A mizdiagnosis

Why did I choose medicine?!

Friday, February 16, 2007
I Love London (and Paris!)
What Amber Chia?

I'm no cam-whore *in denial*.. Guess what's my waistline?

Meet the new Malaysian Guess ambassador. First mission: To travel to the Eye of London and tell the tourists there that KL has a better one. With an wide screen TV and DVD player some more!

Second mission: To go to Paris and seduce a hot French man, and find out whether French manicures and French fries (if not French kiss!) are any different from what Malaysians think they are.

Third and most important mission: To have the best time of my life! London and Paris, here I come!!

Heehee.. please bear with me, it's only fun to blog when I can act dumb once in a while. Will be back home in Malaysia on the 25th. Love u guys!

Congrats to my sem7 and sem9 friends on passing exams!

posted by Sha @ 4:25 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger C.L said…

    oh look who's camwhoring?!!

    hey, give me a call while you're here. would love to talk to you
    07894472896

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Profile

Name: Sha
DOB: 6th July
Email: shasynergy@gmail.com

  • more about me?
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    MD Wannabes (Around the World)
    Congratulations!!
    The Real Deal
    The Others
    Consultation Board
    Template

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Template Design by isnaini dot com

    © A mizdiagnosis proudly powered by Blogger.