A mizdiagnosis

Why did I choose medicine?!

Sunday, February 11, 2007
Keep your Eye on Malaysia
Need a suggestion for Valentine's Day?



Notice the couple posing for a picture?

Go on the Eye on Malaysia in Taman Titiwangsa KL. It's so freaky, I can almost guarantee your date will hold your hand(when I say this, I'm referring to both boys and girls)! If you're lucky, you might even get a hug!

But be prepared to stand in a long line(about half an hour wait) and pay RM100 for a private cabin. Unless you want to pay RM15 each and sit with other people.. it'll be so funny if one guy got into a cabin full of girls and all of them screamed in the cabin as it goes higher and higher..



But don't try on me. I've gone on it already :p And I didn't scream. Only had a drop of sweat on my forehead on the first round.

I went for the Watersky Festival in Taman Titiwangsa last night. Definitely something to watch this month. It's on every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 9pm. But only for this month. They had some jet-skiing and boat shows on the lake, and fireworks. I was lucky enough to be in the cabin(right at the top of the Eye) when the fireworks started. The best thing was the crowd. To be among your fellow countrymen celebrating the efforts taken to promote 'Visit Malaysia 2007'.. I'm glad I was in the right place at the right time, most of all glad to be alive.





From the top of the Eye.. scary wei..







Top: From inside the cabin. Bottom: From the ground.

The best place to be now is Malaysia. And the most happening city: Kuala Lumpur.

KL Twin Towers, Eye On Malaysia, KL Tower and Istana Budaya. What a sight!

Just another info: My relative who works in The Sarawak Cultural Village says that this year's Rainforest Music Festival in Kuching will be the best one yet, and a definite must watch. It's on the second weekend of July. If you can go, GO!! I've gone for one 2 years ago.. I had so much fun! My parents and some other close friends are going this year, but since it's too close to my gynae exams, I'll probably miss it.. sob sob

It's confirmed! I'll be arriving in London on the 17th. I'll be in Paris on 19th and back in London on the 20th. Watching a Man U-Fulham football match on the 24th in Fulham. And going back to Malaysia on the 25th. I don't think I'll be able to visit any other places, since I plan to explore every part of London! HengJeng, I hope you're reading this. Can I stay a night or hangout for a day with you guys (preferably on the 22nd or 23rd)? Woohoo!! It's so funny that Lydia and I went to Paris during the same holiday.. my other housemate is fuming with envy!

posted by Sha @ 4:41 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger linda_tjo4 said…

    i wanna watch ManU!! unfair!!! hiks... hiks.... brisbane is flooding because of linda's tears.. hiks...

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger Sha said…

    Muahaha.

    Man.. I just hope I meet some cute guys. Who cares about football?

    :p

    I do hope u know I'm not 'that' shallow, right?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Profile

Name: Sha
DOB: 6th July
Email: shasynergy@gmail.com

  • more about me?
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    MD Wannabes (Around the World)
    Congratulations!!
    The Real Deal
    The Others
    Consultation Board
    Template

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Template Design by isnaini dot com

    © A mizdiagnosis proudly powered by Blogger.