A mizdiagnosis

Why did I choose medicine?!

Thursday, February 01, 2007
Amazing Race Asia


I'm so happy. What a great show. Suspense until the end. I'm so jealous of the teams in the show! To be able take up such a challenge? Wow..



Congratulation to the winning team, Zabrina and Joe Jer for winning the US100,000 prize money! I'm so proud of them for being the first all-girl team to win an Amazing Race. I did get a bit worried when they took so long to assemble the bench. I remember telling my dad, "Great! They've proven girls take longer to assemble furnitures." But I love them for being such an inspiration. Girls will soon rule the world.

I think Andrew and Syeon make such a cute couple. The way he kept saying, "Baby.."
Awww..



To Allan Wu, you are all man.. In Mandy Moore's words,"How much for your love?"

p/s: I'm busy with selectives now.. will update in the end of the week.
posted by Sha @ 10:24 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Profile

Name: Sha
DOB: 6th July
Email: shasynergy@gmail.com

  • more about me?
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    MD Wannabes (Around the World)
    Congratulations!!
    The Real Deal
    The Others
    Consultation Board
    Template

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Template Design by isnaini dot com

    © A mizdiagnosis proudly powered by Blogger.