A mizdiagnosis

Why did I choose medicine?!

Saturday, January 20, 2007
My brain is so full right now..
OMG.

This you cannot miss. Also.



Absolute must watch.

Linda made me buy the DVD and when we watched it together, I thought, "Wow. This is really good!" It frustrated me so much that I could only know the ending in the next movie. And the guy, L was so cool!! Light looks feminine though, not my type. But the way the two of them think, I'm like, "Wow."

Luckily, the cineplex next to The Curve was showing Death Note 2. So Linda, my cousin Rinai and I went to watch it.

I don't know any words to describe how good the show was. My brain was overloaded with information, trying to understand what the heck was going on in the movie. When they showed the ending, my brain was so tired! But like I said before, it's good.

Did I mention L is cute too? Heehee, he's got that Ju-on look and it's adorable!
posted by Sha @ 9:19 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Profile

Name: Sha
DOB: 6th July
Email: shasynergy@gmail.com

  • more about me?
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    MD Wannabes (Around the World)
    Congratulations!!
    The Real Deal
    The Others
    Consultation Board
    Template

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Template Design by isnaini dot com

    © A mizdiagnosis proudly powered by Blogger.