A mizdiagnosis

Why did I choose medicine?!

Friday, January 12, 2007
Movie review
"Quiet. Dum Dum wants to speak. "



This show is 'too' good, it deserves an entry of its own.

You CANNOT not watch 'Night at the Museum'!

I don't care whether you hate Ben Stiller shows (shame on you! hehe..), you hate comedies (double shame on you) or even if you hate movies altogether (what the heck?!). I'll pay for your ticket to make you watch this movie.

*pause*

Ok, I take that back. I won't pay. But you get the idea, right? It's really good!

From the moment you discover what the heck is wrong with the T-Rex to the happy ending.. it's all good..

Ben Stiller really outdid himself. I was laughing so much! The last time that happened was with "Robots". This was better. Notice how both movies had Robin Williams in it? But when you add in Owen Wilson also.. man, luckily I didn't go hysterical :p

I really hope you guys would watch it. "Anyone got a gum-gum?"
posted by Sha @ 2:41 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger sven said…

    The question is: Is this film worth my AUD 9.50 to see in the cinema? That's my dilemma ..

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger Sha said…

    GO!!!!!

    Highly recommended by Sasha & Linda. Don't miss it.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Profile

Name: Sha
DOB: 6th July
Email: shasynergy@gmail.com

  • more about me?
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    MD Wannabes (Around the World)
    Congratulations!!
    The Real Deal
    The Others
    Consultation Board
    Template

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Template Design by isnaini dot com

    © A mizdiagnosis proudly powered by Blogger.