A mizdiagnosis

Why did I choose medicine?!

Saturday, January 06, 2007
Holiday for 2 months
It's good to be home.

The thought of being able to sleep when I want to, wake up when I want to, do whatever I want to and just enjoy myself.. wow, I've waited for this moment for so long.

Until it came.

The last night I spent in Seremban was one of the most difficult nights I've ever had. God, I really didn't want to leave Seremban. It sucked that I had spent my last week in Seremban studying for an exam. I couldn't hang out with the people I would miss most when I go off for my holidays. So the only choice I had was to stay back one extra night. Karaoke-ing and watching movie with my two closest guy friends, ChoonSeng and Ruwei.

It's weird to be the only girl karaoke-ing with 2 guys!! And the 2 fellows are so cheeky, we would all sing to a rock song together, then suddenly the 2 will keep quiet, leaving poor me singing alone and embarassing myself! The best part was when they both sang Lifehouse's "Hanging by a Moment". Little did they know that I've always 'fantasised' my husband singing that song to me for my wedding since I was in college. Heehee.. so when the 2 were singing that song, in my head I was thinking, "Maybe this is as good as it gets.. my 2 closest guy friends singing it instead of a husband."

Far-nee..

I wished I could hang out with more people before I left. I wish I had more time. Going to sleep that night was so difficult because I knew one fact, spending 2 months away from my university friends is not something I'm looking forward to anymore.

But I'm doing great. Went out with my best friends a few times. Did a bit of shopping. Making plans to go to London in February. Helping mum out with housework.

My neighbour is doing some renovation.. and the stoopid drilling and hammering at 9am is killing me!! Argh!! Let me sleep-lah.. even if I wanted to take an afternoon nap, the drilling will start arond 2pm all the way to 4pm.

When I spend my time at home more than hang out with friends, I'd end up being left to my thoughts. Too often. Never realised until now how dangerous my own thoughts could be. Past regrets, confusions, denials and mistakes.. all surfacing up now that I don't have any distractions. I was in tears for 2 nights straight. But it's a good time to get them sorted out. When I'm back in March, hopefully I would feel more in control of my life. Today I'm feeling much better.

Can't go online. I don't have my own computer, so I can't leave my MSN Messenger on for friends to message me. So I'm only reachable through my phone/email/blog.

To top all the bad things in this week, I have pompholyx on my hands!! You've heard the term 'itchy fingers'? Well, I have it. "Stress-induced," my father says :(



I don't miss Seremban. I miss my friends, but not Seremban. Heehee.. So much to do and at the same time trying to enjoy myself and relax as much as possible.. the holiday will get better, I know.. after I kill some drillers.

It's good to be home.
posted by Sha @ 10:33 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Profile

Name: Sha
DOB: 6th July
Email: shasynergy@gmail.com

  • more about me?
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    MD Wannabes (Around the World)
    Congratulations!!
    The Real Deal
    The Others
    Consultation Board
    Template

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Template Design by isnaini dot com

    © A mizdiagnosis proudly powered by Blogger.