A mizdiagnosis

Why did I choose medicine?!

Friday, September 08, 2006
Stupid cheating husbands, even more stupid wives
Has our generation come to one where we believe it's alright for husbands to cheat on their wives? Or boyfriends to cheat on their girlfriends? And has the women of today become women who are so dumb, that they think men should be allowed to cheat on them? Because 'men can't control their lust'?? Have we gone from an era where women were liberated and burning bras back to the submissive prisoners who're willing to close one eye to their husbands' infidelity, in return that they have a so-called good life?

What's the point of all the equal opportunities we keep fighting for? I refuse to be one of these women. I refuse to be that dumb. After everything my parents have taught me about being a good wife, I will not allow all my hard work and sacrifices be spent on a lousy husband. I'm going to work hard now so that even if I do end up with a cheating husband, as soon as I catch him, I'm gone! I don't need his money, house etc. Whichever girl wants him, you can have him. I know I won't have a problem finding a better man, whatever my age is. Don't believe me? Check out my mother. 52 years old and still a hot mama :p

I just got fired up after reading Kenny Sia's blog. Ladies, read it! Guys, you should read it too.. but you can also check out the part about 'male-pattern baldness'.

I'm going to Jakarta next week with Linda! Finally!

*New addition: Ok, while I believe in fighting for yourself when someone treats you badly, I also believe in second chances and forgiveness. We are allowed to make mistakes (but not repeated mistakes!). But it's the husbands who think that they are not doing anything wrong when they cheat thats unforgivable. You can tell the marriage will only go downhill. God help the women out there. *sigh*
posted by Sha @ 12:26 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Profile

Name: Sha
DOB: 6th July
Email: shasynergy@gmail.com

  • more about me?
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    MD Wannabes (Around the World)
    Congratulations!!
    The Real Deal
    The Others
    Consultation Board
    Template

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Template Design by isnaini dot com

    © A mizdiagnosis proudly powered by Blogger.