A mizdiagnosis

Why did I choose medicine?!

Friday, July 14, 2006
Zidane


I'm not making fun of anything. It's sad how badly his last World Cup game had to end. I'm guilty of thinking he was stupid to hurt another player when he should have known better after all the experience he's had. But if the head-butting was for insulting his family, then maybe Materazzi was an idiot who deserved it. If I was Zidane's sister or mother, I'd support him. Who cares about the World Cup? Especially if players use racial and family insults as a game tactic. Defeats the purpose of bringing the world together in one game.

It's over. Move on, people. But I thought the video was funny, so hopefully you feel the same too!
posted by Sha @ 12:59 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Profile

Name: Sha
DOB: 6th July
Email: shasynergy@gmail.com

  • more about me?
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    MD Wannabes (Around the World)
    Congratulations!!
    The Real Deal
    The Others
    Consultation Board
    Template

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Template Design by isnaini dot com

    © A mizdiagnosis proudly powered by Blogger.