A mizdiagnosis

Why did I choose medicine?!

Monday, March 24, 2008
My most expensive date
And I paid for most of it.


Please forgive the hand-shaking.. I was trying to watch the cars without looking through the camera :p


OK-lah. I didn't pay much. My aunt was the one who paid for most of it. As a reward for passing my exam.

But Azman was one-heck of a lucky guy to be the first on my mind to invite to join me in watching the 10th Formula 1 Race in Sepang. We had grandstand seats, which were the-best-seats ever! The best place to see the cars go through curves, speed by, skid from the road and most of all, hear their engines roar!


Uncle, salah jalan-lah!

Seriously, now I know why people pay alot to go all the way to Sepang to watch the race when they could watch it in the comfort of their homes. The sound of the engines, the atmosphere, the tension when a car skids off the road, the people that you'll meet.. I'll definitely come back. I'm glad I've seen one in the daytime now that Malaysia is considering holding the coming ones at night. Wow.. that'll be something to come for also. Have to take leave from work on a Monday if I were to do that. *sigh*





Azman did contribute here and there. He bought the RM50 car park ticket, picked me up, drove through the one and a half hour jam, bought me ear-plugs (absolute essential!), took me to Sepang Goldcoast Beach, bought me dinner, and drove me home in time for my curfew (I still have those, how dumb.. part of my parents' techniques in raising the perfect daughter..). The perfect gentleman, wouldn't you say? Haha.. Azman, you owe me for raising your saham.





Sepang Goldcoast was another breathtaking place to be. I wouldn't say it's the best beach I've been to, but it was cool to see one of Selangor's 'best-kept secret', as Azman described it. The beach was clean, which is a rarity in Malaysia, and it wasn't crowded. Perfect place for a lot of photo-taking. Also a good place for seafood, but we didn't get to test that theory though.


And like every good date, it ended with us watching the sunset (actually more like taking photos instead of sitting down). Something I've not been able to witness for so many years.


I was actually supposed to work this weekend during the Formula 1 as a merchandising hostess for a German company promoting Ferrari & Toyota. Unfortunately I realised at the last moment that there were girls more desperate for the income(RM400 for 2 days) than me, so I turned down the job. A lost opportunity to make new friends and gain some experience, but overall I didn't lose anything when I think of the great Sunday I had :)

posted by Sha @ 2:59 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:02 AM, Blogger Azman said…

    It's called quid pro quo. But I'm fine with perfect gentleman. ;-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Profile

Name: Sha
DOB: 6th July
Email: shasynergy@gmail.com

  • more about me?
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    MD Wannabes (Around the World)
    Congratulations!!
    The Real Deal
    The Others
    Consultation Board
    Template

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Template Design by isnaini dot com

    © A mizdiagnosis proudly powered by Blogger.