A mizdiagnosis

Why did I choose medicine?!

Sunday, March 09, 2008
Curiosity killed the cat
If you sat next to a transvestitite during a function, do you get this burning desire to ask some 'personal' questions? I don't dare to though.. I'm too worried about causing offense.

I don't like making judgements on others, as long as they are happy with who they are, I'm A-OK with anything.. but I do have a curious mind.


Just something I wanted to ask you guys after I attended a function a few days ago.


Anyway, this photo was taken when we went for Jenn's house party last night to celebrate her graduation and becoming a doctor with her family. Eventhough we were suppose to celebrate graduating, the party ended up being a post-election gathering, what with the unbelievable results from election. If it was too stressful to watch the news, we'd watch either badminton or Man U match. That also turned out to be stressful, what with Malaysia and Man U losing. *sigh*

Let's hope for the best now, Malaysia. Salary got increase or not? Don't phunk with my heart with all your pre-election speeches..
posted by Sha @ 2:04 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ugh.. see? my hair IS messy :( sniff.. i think i'm getting OCD when it comes to my hair :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Profile

Name: Sha
DOB: 6th July
Email: shasynergy@gmail.com

  • more about me?
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    MD Wannabes (Around the World)
    Congratulations!!
    The Real Deal
    The Others
    Consultation Board
    Template

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Template Design by isnaini dot com

    © A mizdiagnosis proudly powered by Blogger.