A mizdiagnosis

Why did I choose medicine?!

Sunday, December 23, 2007
Daddy knows best
This morning, I woke up with a horrible flu. So I went up to my parents' bedroom to complain to my dad, and to also ask for treatment, seeing that my dad should know what is the best medicine for my flu:

Me: Paaa... I'm sick.
Dad: Looks like have to take you go shopping.

O_o

Like I said, best medicine for MY flu.

Happy Christmas shopping everyone!

Note: To all M103s who went for the gathering, I'm so sorry I didn't come. I had to take mummy out for her birthday eve dinner. I will try to make it if there's another gathering in the future!
posted by Sha @ 10:51 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Profile

Name: Sha
DOB: 6th July
Email: shasynergy@gmail.com

  • more about me?
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    MD Wannabes (Around the World)
    Congratulations!!
    The Real Deal
    The Others
    Consultation Board
    Template

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Template Design by isnaini dot com

    © A mizdiagnosis proudly powered by Blogger.