A mizdiagnosis

Why did I choose medicine?!

Thursday, December 13, 2007
Zouk Out 2007
My first rave party on Siloso Beach, Singapore.


I do not recommend you joining this crowd if being squashed in between half naked sweaty men and women in this crowd is too much for you.. but the atmosphere was definitely something to experience!

I 'partied like a rockstar', fell in love in the 'first degree' (with hot half naked men *sweat* haha!), danced with the 'love generation'.. I've run out of clever lines, but you get the picture, no?

Stefan, Jenn, unknown Indon-Chinese chick, Christian, yours truly and Deborah :)

I had a blast last weekend in Singapore, despite losing my handphone on my first night there. Singapore seems to be a bad luck city for me. But anyway, it was wonderful to be able to go to Zouk Out with Jenn and her friends. We stayed in a hostel and partied on Sentosa from Saturday 8pm all the way to 8am the next day. It was crazy I tell you, but sooo worth it! Thank God for all the on-calls I've had, because I wouldn't have been able to stand up for that many hours!

The next morning.. no one sleeps, man! Groovy!

They said the previous ZoukOuts were better, but who cares? I had fun!

See you in ZoukOut 2008! Dear God, please let me get leave to go there!

Image source: Probonocolumnist

posted by Sha @ 10:40 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger sven said…

    Fu-yoh! Looks like you had loads of fun ... enjoying life until work begins, eh? speaking of which, where are you doing your internship posting?

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Sha said…

    Jasveen!

    Heehee.. I won't know until the government decides to tell me where I've been posted to. But that will only happen in about 4-5 months time.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Profile

Name: Sha
DOB: 6th July
Email: shasynergy@gmail.com

  • more about me?
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    MD Wannabes (Around the World)
    Congratulations!!
    The Real Deal
    The Others
    Consultation Board
    Template

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Template Design by isnaini dot com

    © A mizdiagnosis proudly powered by Blogger.