A mizdiagnosis

Why did I choose medicine?!

Thursday, November 22, 2007
1 more year?!
Housemanship in Malaysia has been extended to two years for new graduates. One more year to be treated like the lowest lifeform in the hospital.

This is an example of times when I truly ask myself, "Why did I choose medicine?!!"

I really have no 'polite' words to describe what I really think about this. So I'll save it, go to a quiet corner, and repeat to myself, "Being a doctor is the noblest job of all" until my head can't think of anything else.

Oh well. In Kanye's words, "What don't kill me, only makes me stronger.." One more year of more training can only make you better, right?

But on the other hand, "%&$@ it, man." *sulk sulk*


Sources: New Straits Times Online, The Star Online, Malaysian Medical Resource



Sigh.. I can't even say of anything funny about this picture. I'm not looking forward to graduation anymore... :(
posted by Sha @ 11:36 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    who's lying on the table? let me guess..really hav no idea.

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Sha said…

    for his sake, i think i'll let u guys keep guessing :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Profile

Name: Sha
DOB: 6th July
Email: shasynergy@gmail.com

  • more about me?
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    MD Wannabes (Around the World)
    Congratulations!!
    The Real Deal
    The Others
    Consultation Board
    Template

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Template Design by isnaini dot com

    © A mizdiagnosis proudly powered by Blogger.