A mizdiagnosis

Why did I choose medicine?!

Saturday, September 15, 2007
Godtube.com
Love, love, love this video I found on Jimbo Cyber Doc's blog. I was in tears when 'Jesus' took the beatings for the girl. I am able to find peace when I believe that my personal saviour would take my burdens for me out of love.

Click here: Everything

And God knows I love anything from 'LifeHouse'

Only thing that managed to perk me up after 2 weeks of 'moodiness' in Batu Pahat. I'm beginning to realise that when I'm homesick, I become moody. And complain alot.

The Lord set this path for me. I will faithfully follow his orders with a joyful heart. I have that much trust and love in Him.

Must always be the river. With a direction and 'functional'.
Not the flood. All over the place and destructive.
posted by Sha @ 11:17 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Profile

Name: Sha
DOB: 6th July
Email: shasynergy@gmail.com

  • more about me?
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    MD Wannabes (Around the World)
    Congratulations!!
    The Real Deal
    The Others
    Consultation Board
    Template

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Template Design by isnaini dot com

    © A mizdiagnosis proudly powered by Blogger.