A mizdiagnosis

Why did I choose medicine?!

Sunday, October 28, 2007
Batu Pahat
Finally I can say something about Batu Pahat..

The land where there's so much food, and every lunch hour everyone will go, "Where to eat, ah?"

"Anywhere" or "Up to you"

If I owned my own restaurant, I'd call it "Anywhere" and "Up to You", and the food will be "What's nice here?" and "You choose-lah". Sure big business, no?


I don't know what's so great about this ais kacang.. but i crave for it almost everyday since Boren made me eat one..

Kopitiams seem to be the 'thing' in Batu Pahat. That, bakeries and boutiques.

Me: Boren, if Starbucks opened here, would it do well?
Boren: No way!

Maybe Batu Pahat people are very loyal to their Rengit Coffee & OldTown Kopitiam.

Waiting to try out Kluang Station's famous coffee after our morning session in Kluang Hospital

There's this thing about BP people and hiking. The first place I went hiking was just 15 minutes of climbing up stairs which lead to a hut where you can have a scenic view of Batu Pahat.

Then there's the other one that almost killed me. 2.7km of uphill walking! My legs and heart have never worked so hard, that all the blood in my body was going to those parts, leaving my brain to run out of oxygen, giving me the worse nausea I have ever felt! But it was definitely a thrill to know that I didn't stop much. Thanks to deceivers like Boren & Daniel.

Me: We're stopping for awhile.
Boren: Don't stop!
Daniel: The view at the top is very nice! It's worth it!


When we reached the top, the only view I saw was the road going downward! What the?! Boren even tried to lie to me by saying there's a famous Thai restaurant with nice TomYam soup and coconut drink at the peak. Waliao.. I'm not that dumb-lah. But I do admit, I did feel on top of the world when I managed to hike all 2.7km..

Once in a while, we try to organize gathering to hang out together as a batch since it's our final semester together. Suddenly I feel so sad..

"When did Pizza Hut start serving birthday cakes?"


"BP is now ours to conquer!"

posted by Sha @ 8:54 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have passed-by Kluang Station countless time but yet to try it out.. Run by Chinese Muslim from inter-racial marriage.. One of his sons..

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger ChoonSeng said…

    Hmm... early onset emo...

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Sha said…

    My housemate thinks the coffee there is the best he's tried so far in Johor. I'm ok with it, but then again I'm not a coffee person. I'm a soya bean addict. Haha.

    ChoonSeng, bet you're missing your student life already :p

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Profile

Name: Sha
DOB: 6th July
Email: shasynergy@gmail.com

  • more about me?
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    MD Wannabes (Around the World)
    Congratulations!!
    The Real Deal
    The Others
    Consultation Board
    Template

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Template Design by isnaini dot com

    © A mizdiagnosis proudly powered by Blogger.